Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 2

It's been 14 days and I feel great!

I am feeling so much better, lots more energy, exercising, and eating healthy. I have lost 7 pounds so excited about this!

I have been drinking Shakeology every day added a sliced up apple, banana, and a pinch of cinnamon I love it! Working out to CIZE what a great workout program, dancing those pounds off, and having fun doing the program.

I have been eating lots of fresh veggies, and fruits, and loving my Greek Yogurt with berries. Best of all I do not feel hungry and don't have any bad cravings, this is huge for me,  I would try to eat good, but I always sabotage myself. It looks like on am on my way to keeping fit, healthy and in shape!


Just a few of my favorites......

Plain Greek Yogurt, Fresh Berries
                                                                         
Spaghetti Squash, Broccoli,  Fresh Mushrooms, Onion and Fresh Garlic

Also eating a grapefruit everyday, great source of Vitamin C, and has so many health benefits, low calorie, good for the immune system, and boosts metabolism are just a few benefits.

Adding fresh strawberries to my meals is a great source of antioxidant Vitamin C and manganese, and a great source of fiber. Eating Greek Yogurt will help me have a healthier gut, and I love Broccoli eating this veggie almost everyday!

Remember your food choices affect your health, good nutrition is so very important to leading a healthy lifestyle. Being active through out the day will help burn calories.